-->

Saturday, February 20, 2010

"Clean and classy on the outside, but a messy ho on the inside."

Well, today was eventful! We pretty much just went to B&N, my one friend showed up so we talked to him for a few, and then Alexa and I just walked around for a while. But by 8, we were so bored, but of course we didn't want to go home! So luckily my friend Anthony was nearby and he just picked us up and we all hung out at Starbucks. Good times, he even took us home which is a big shock since it's usually a hassle. So we just chilled at my house until my mom took her home. Yes I don't drive, ha :] But it was good and all since we haven't hung out in a while.



"Do something provocative!"
"Get me with mah bow!
Dress - Forever 21
Cardigan - H&M
Tights - Hue at Macy's
Flats - Macy's
Necklace - Forever 21
Headband - Forever 21

No comments: