-->

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

First gig!

My friend Cameron has this friend, Sean, who is getting into modeling. Now that I have my Nikon D3000... you know, I offered. And Sean is absolutely gorgeous, so naturally, I was up to it. Stop judging me, yes this is how I am. I thought it was going to be really awkward because it was the first time meeting him, but I automatically made him laugh, and once I can make someone laugh, they're my friend. So... we didn't know where to shoot, so I had texted Cameron about maybe hanging up a white sheet and getting a couple lamps. The white sheet left a shadow, but in his basement, Sean always has these black curtains hanging up, so we just used those. I took almost 200 pictures, so I'm just going to post the best ones. Which is really hard to pick! They're all good! Now be prepared for a lot of pictures... now!




I had to! Don't judge.





"Can I touch your chest? Am I allowed to do that?"

No comments: