-->

Friday, February 19, 2010

Playin' hookie

Today, I skipped school with my mother and brother to go to Pittsburgh to take me one dog to the oncologist and to shop. It was a pretty good day, except for the fact that H&M was completely vacant of it's usual cuteness. That made me sad. But still, I did find some good stuff at H&M and Forever 21, so I can't complain. And I missed school, which I can't complain to either. I needed it, especially because I received three hours of sleep Wednesday night! Very, very bad!

Tomorrow, I'm going to hang out with one of my best friends. We see each other everyday in school and talk, but literally haven't hung out since last year! So this should be exciting, especially since she's been in a slump and we kind of weren't friends for a few weeks :/ Oh well, we're all good now!
And look how glorious this is! Ezra looks incredible. Apparently I can spy Lil' Jon from a mile away because I first watched this on my phone on the way home from Pittsburgh and I said "omgz is that Lil' Jon?!" Sure enough it was.

No comments: