-->

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Snowy Thursday

It's been snowing and windy for the most of the day, so I mean, hope for the best with school, right!? I got an 'A' on my math test today, which pretty much pumped me up for the rest of the day, not gonna lie. I actually liked my outfit today, for the most part. My friend comes into chorus and says "You look decadent," to which I responded "so I look tasty?" and her friend says "yes," to which I reply "Good, that's the look I was going for!" Haha! These pictures are not the best, I really need to get a tripod so my brother will stop complaining about taking pictures all of the time!




Shirt, necklace, headband - Forever 21
Skirt - Dillard's
Tights - Target
Flats - Macy's


I really, really want a pair of buckle wedges! Because I definitely want to wear some form of heels to school, there's this one girl at my school who always wears hells even though she's already tall. Personally, I dunno how I'll be able to make it without tripping! Which is why these are an alternative. These ones from Forever 21 are pretty cheep, $29.80, but not in my size :/ Tieka from Selective Potential has them, and she totally and completely rocks them like no other! Once I saw them, I was in love. Don't judge.

I actually really, really want these! They're $79.99 off of $168.00 and the heel is definitely managable for school! I'm just going to have to do some convincing... haha!

On a side note, I would just like to point out: yes I'm young, but I have high hopes for the future and hope that this blog gets me somewhere. Who knows. But I'm praying!

No comments: