-->

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Welcome to the jungle

I pretty much looked like the rainforest today. I'm surprised I even look remotely okay due to the fact that I woke up an hour late, and had an hour to wash my hair, dry that thick mess, straighten that thick mess, put on makeup, eat, etc... So ridiculous! Note to self: don't go to bed at 1:30, no matter how much homework. I am so ridiculously stressed with school, it's disgusting. I still have to do my report and poster for history, along with studying hardcore for math. I can't wait for Friday, I'm skipping school to take my dog to the oncologist in Pittsburgh and then going shopping again! Anyway, this is what I wore today. I pretty much look like the rainforest.






Dress- H&M
Tights- Hue
Flats- Macy's
Necklace- Forever 21
Headband- Forever 21
PS: I'm getting my braces off April 22, so super duper excited!

No comments: