-->

Monday, March 22, 2010

"The best weekend ever!!"

NAWT. Although everyone else's seemed to be the best weekend ever. Yeah, not mine. It wasn't horrible, but it definitely was not great. Saturday was fun, it's just the shadiness of the boys the entire weekend that was offputting.

Saturday
I went to the park with my best friend to take pictures for my photo project... yep, of course they didn't come out today. My luck, obviously. I even shot two rolls too. I'll be the only one developing tomorrow and the prints are due Friday! Eek! She better extend the project, she said she most likely would due to OGTS last week.




Halter tank top/jean shorts - American Eagle
Cardigan - H&M
Tights - Target
Headband - Forever 21
Chucks - Shoe Carnival circa 2008

My mom thought I was absolutely physcho for pairing tights, pardon me, ripped tights with shorts... the rips made it look "ridiculous." I think it adds character, personally.

Sunday
I had to see a musical with my brother and mom for chorus. It was entitled "Smoke On The Mountain." I didn't really understand it, but hey, the singing was great.

My brother took this while my mom awkwardly watched saying "what are you doing?!"

Dress - H&M
Tights - Hue via Macy's
Boots - Urban Outfitters
Cardigan - Delia's
Purse - Momma's! Circa 1980s

1 comment:

LADY HERO√ŹNE said...

Beautiful shoes on the last photo !