-->

Friday, March 12, 2010

Our spring is sweet, not fleeting

Today was such a good day! I knew it would be a good day when I listened to "Little Lion Man" by Mumford And Sons and then "Lisztomania" on demand and when I turned on MTV, "Giving Up The Gun" by Vampire Weekend came on. So basically, I screamed and danced like a fool. At 7 in the morning. My mom was going crazy, but I was just pumping myself up! I said to myself "this has to be a good day, especially since I feel cute for once." I still doubted myself because usually by second period I hate my outfit. Besides probably failing my Spanish and Biology tests today, I did get an A on my math test from yesterday! Which is pretty much a miracle. Anyway, my brother was resistant but he did take pictures of me! I said to him "you know, I've got to update this at least once a month.... and I actually like my outfit!" I'm very indecisive with pictures, so take a gander at all of these!



If you're wondering why my shirt looks really awkward, it's because I had this "brilliant" plan. You see, I definitely agree with Transient Withdrawl when she said that dresses are so one note. So, this is where I switched this dress up for once rather than playing around with cardigans. I put a shirt over the dress, belted the shirt, and then rolled the rest of the shirt into the belt. It looks strange, but I still liked the idea. Then again I came up with this outfit at midnight last night, so maybe my head wasn't on straight. Either way I was only questioned once about it, and other people thought it was a good idea



It actually wasn't that warm out today. Unlike yesterday being 70 degrees, it was probably 60? But it was reaaaaally humid this morning so I caved and wore sandals.

My brother happened to take some of my favorite pictures taken of me ever, and I am so thankful! My ideas turned out good :]



Shirt - Old Navy
Dress - Forever 21
Sandals - Target
Bow - Forever 21

No comments: