-->

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Oh, the pain..

Tuesday
My mom, grandma, and aunt all went to temple in the morning... so my brother and I went to the Aventura Mall! Soooo much walking! But it was great. We walked and went into random stores, but when I found the Urban Outfitters and saw how cute it was... I had to go in! They played three Vampire Weekend songs, so it had to be a good day. I bought a dress there on sale, which is rare! Haha. I usually wear dresses to shop, since they're very easy to slip out of... but I figured, what the heck, I'll wear something normal for once! Haha!

Flannel - Dillards
Shirt underneath - Urban Outfitters
(Barely visible) shorts - American Eagle
Sandals - Candie's at Kohls

We came back to my grandma's apartment afterwards and I went to lay out. I was hoping to get raped by the sun... but not this badly! I only get burned on my face and shoulders so I only put suntan lotion there. Bad idea. Bad, bad idea. If you can't tell already, I am disgustingly burnt in this picture. I made sure I wore a very conservatve dress so I didn't have to show off my disgusting burn. You see, at first it just looked like a tan. So I was excited (see below) But it slowly developed into a burn. It was "kind of" funny, because this WOULD happen to me... but the excruciating pain wasn't!
This salad was absolutely delicious! It's making my mouth water just by looking at it! (don't judge.)

Dress - Forever 21
Sunglasses - Forever 21
Sandals - Candie's at Kohls
Purse - Style&Co at Macy's

No comments: