-->

Monday, May 10, 2010

No one's lonely having fun

Today kind of sucked. It's not that it was a bad day, it just sucked. So today, because some of my negatives were so dark... guess how long I had to expose one of my photos for? 253 SECONDS. And it came out well, but I still want it a little darker. So 263 seconds it shall be. I have chorus rehearsal later, so tonight's going to suck too. Yay!

Anyway, as for my outfit, I kept it way casual. It was pretty cold today, so I was able to break out my tights again. I really just wanted to show off my shoes today though! I went back to The Village and bought these BRAND NEW Deena & Ozzy oxfords for $3.00. I'm dying here, how amazing is that price?!?!

PLEAAAAASE PARDON MY FACE.
Flannel - Aerie
Skirt - Dillard's
Tights - Hue via Macy's
Oxfords - Deena & Ozzy via The Village
Shoes :]

1 comment:

Sonya said...

Love those shoes!