-->

Sunday, June 20, 2010

This is so not life at all.



This doesn't feel like summer. At all. It honestly just feels like an extended weekend. My fashion has been in a rut, or rather lack of fashion. Either/or. I don't know. This summer's starting out better, but I'm just not as happy as I thought I'd be. It's weird, I want to be really happy. And I am. But only when I'm out of this house. Maybe I just need to make sure I'm out everyday. I don't know. We'll see. Oh, and this post isn't completely pointless!


"Burial" by Miike Snow.

"I Was Watching Your Eyes" by Of Montreal.
"1901" by Phoenix


3 comments:

magpie said...

If it makes you feel any better, I know how you feel! I mean, with the hype of summer and all the anticipation of school being out it feels like it should be this HUGE climatic moment.... but I never feel it! I think the best thing to do is just spend a day doing something you ABSOLUTELY love. Like the first day of summer, I went to the closest beach and read my favorite book (again) for 8 hours straight. It was divine!

I don't know if that helps...at all :) but good luck!!

just take a breather and relax:)

flattery said...

The best of us get into fashion ruts, you'll get out :)
I'm hosting a designer apparel giveaway at my blog :) Check it out!
www.leflattery.blogspot.com
xo
flattery

Estefany said...

NIce blog! I love the pics!
And I totally get you with the whole 'doesnt' feel like summer thing. I mean I live in L.A. and this weather has been just depressing.. haah!

Hope you feel better.


-Estefany
Check out: thehelmethead.blogspot.com