-->

Sunday, September 5, 2010

"Are we allowed to be here?"

So a few weeks ago, I received the er, "privilege" of photographing my favorite boys, Lethal FX and Blaq Bach. (Real names Ludovic and Carlton, haha!) As you read two posts ago, Lethal FX is one of my brother's best friends and also another rapper along side my brother. Blaq Bach is his producer and he also produces beats! So cool. And he is absolutely hilarious! Now like I said before, I am in love with this boy. No, no, not literally... well, maybe! Hehe! You would not believe all of the things I said to him... and no, you don't want to know the things I said to him! Don't judge me, I'm not serious! :] Honestly, this boy makes me melt. And I'm sure all of you can relate to that feeling! When Blaq Bach was surprised at something I said, Lu replied with "Yeah, she's in love with me. But it's okay, I'm in love with her too. I'm just waiting until she's 18." Boo, at least he's a gentleman with morals, right? Anyway, we pretty much drove all over Youngstown stopping at random locations to take pictures. Here are some of my favorites. (If you'd like to see more, in a crappy quality unfortunately, head on over to my facebook!)

Carl
I think this may very well be my favorite from the entire shoot! Just everything is beautiful in it, ahh!
Lu
This is also another favorite of mine. He was right when he said that wall would look cool!
Awez
I told you we were in love!

PS: I changed up my layout a bit! A new header (Yes, I took that picture too, just like my last header) and a new title font! As well as a new blog name! I'm sorry, I like change sometimes. School is starting on Tuesday so I should have more outfit posts as I have more of a reason to not just wear casual clothes everyday! Stay tuned. And thank you so much for following my blog! It really means a lot to me.

2 comments:

Amber Rose said...

That's what I said about school starting-- but I'm just as lazy with my outfits! (I think it's this crazy hot weather!) Anyhow, I love these photos-- the first is my favorite. I also love the new header. Great photo by you! :)

Indy said...

Wow...that first photo...I can't stop staring. The composition is amazing. Everything about it is wonderful. Actually, all of your pictures are! You have such talent!