-->

Sunday, September 26, 2010

I'm the hero of this story, don't need to be saved

Well, I survived my first week of hard junior year! My AP Gov tests mad me want to die. The multiple choice wasn't as bad as the short answer, I mean, at least I could breathe during the multiple choice. Haha! This weekend was pretty fun, I mean Friday was just great. Saturday was bland. And today was alright. So listen to this, I went to the park alone today! My whole family was at BW3 to get wings and watch the Steelers game, but I was supposed to go out with my one friend today. Yeah, that didn't happen. So, I was so entirely bored that I went to the park by myself. My mom was yelling at me not to go, claiming that "I'll get raped" and blah, blah, blah. She was just trying to scare me, I suppose. Although I did get lurked on! A park police officer came in his little truck thing, and I thought he was just trying to cross the bridge to get to a different part of the park, so when I moved to let him through, I just continued taking pictures afterward. But when I walked over in the other direction, he was just sitting there! With his truck facing me! Needless to say I got out of there RIGHT AWAY. Oh yeah, and why do I always get lost coming out of Mill Creek park? I have not a clue. I got really, really lost this time. Again, thank you GPS.

So anyway, these are my first pictures taken with self-timer! Usually, they turn out so bad that I end up not posting an outfit. Weird. These actually came out nice! Well, I mean, in my opinion of course... I'm still working on getting a tripod and remote. I'm hoping to post a few times this week, I mean, I don't see any truly hard tests coming up. Or I don't believe so, at least. Let's pray!

Oh, PS: I didn't tell you about these shoes you're about to see! I got them... two-three weeks ago? And I've only worn them out twice. The leather is so obnoxiously stiff, that they still are stiff! Ugh! But I love them anyway, and even when I first got them in the mail, I looked online and they didn't have the bigger size anyway. PPS: I've truly realized what blogging has done for me. I've gotten so much self confidence, it's unbelievable. Like this girl I used to be friends with whom I dislike very much now, random IMed me on facebook and was like "I hate all of your shoes. You look like an amish hooker." I was like "Okay thanks, I bet, this was fun, peace!" So ridic. But if I didn't have this self confidence, I probably would've cared. So thank you for being so positive!

Angry?

Ahh!

Lovelovelove

Lost child?

Yeah, lost child

Shirt - H&M
Skirt - Forever 21
Tights - Kohl's
Socks - Mommy!
Oxfords - Chelsea Crew at Urban Outfitters

5 comments:

Hannah said...

I like this fun mix of fall colors, the blue & brown.

I love reading blog-picture horror stories. Maybe the cop thought you were some hooligan destructing property of something, but that sounds seriously awkward! That random traffic cone in the water made me laugh. lol

The pictures really do look fab!! You coulda fooled me that you didn't have a tripod/remote.

Robyn Meagher said...

Who is that amish hooker joke girl. I seriously want to kill her for you :) Your shoes are adorable (anybody with taste would know that!) I love how in season this look is. I need to get me some really cute brogues :)

SomeoneLikeYou said...

I happen to LOVE your shoes! That silly girl really doesn't know what she's talking about... I mean, come on an amish hooker? Can you spell j-e-a-l-o-u-s-y??

Amanda said...

Those shoes are fabulous lady! Great photos!
xx

sherryl said...

this is seriously so cute..i love those oxfords. i want them.