-->

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Born to gaze into night skies

I feel ironic because I pretty much explained my hiatus yesterday, and then I suddenly have a post. Then again, my life is the biggest irony ever, not even kidding. Haha. However, like I said, I've been wearing a lot of jeans recently, so I decided to display an outfit! Mainly because I've only posted jeans on here once. I had originally planned on a completely different outfit, but then I just came up with every flaw in it and changed. I'm so indecisive! I didn't even realize it, but I figured out where I got my inspiration from! In January, Tieka wore pretty much the same exact outfit! Click here. I've never tried replicating outfits, but I think I did pretty well for the first time! We had to get a ride from a friend to school this morning because my mom had to be at her school early, and once I put this vest on, I realized that it had formed two holes! And I've only worn it/washed it once! So, I literally brought a spool of thread and a needle into the car and had to sew it on the way to school. I lost the needle in there, too... oops!

It's really hard to make due with your surroundings when you don't have a car to drive at the moment/when your photographer isn't willing to go anywhere with you. Eh, the ups/downs of using your brother to take your pictures. Although sometimes, he'll be like "ugh, nooo" and then a second later he'll say "oh, okay. I'll do it."  PS: We've been working on our aprons in clothing! I'm so horrible at cutting, so I don't know, a lot of my fabric is uneven. Wah! Wish me luck for when we actually start sewing it!


Oh hay


Oh hay q-t 3.14


Waddup


Fence, holla!


Bow ring! <3
Ah, this is my ring from H&M I bought two weekends ago in Pittsburgh! I love it, but all of the silver is coming off on the band! 

Oh, Jem
See, here's my beef with my brother's clothing choices. He usually has some potential in an outfit, he just doesn't work with it. He really needs some fashionable shoes. He just won't believe me. Oh, brothers.

Lace Top and Jeans - Forever 21
Vest and ring - H&M
Flats - Payless

5 comments:

Amber Rose said...

"My life is ironic."
Loved that line; my life is a cliche!

These photos are beautiful; I love that lace top on you. But you are so gorgeous you could wear a paper bag!

Not having a car is dreadful-- my car breaks down all the time (though it hasn't this week -knock on wood-) so I know how that goes.

Hope this week is lovely for you.

And buy him some fashionable shoes for Christmas!!!

SomeoneLikeYou said...

Ah! What an absolutely adorable little bow ring! I want to just steal it off your finger it's so cute :)

Hope you had a good week! Glad you're back from your hiatus.

alabee said...

hahah you are hilarious! in a very good way :)

and your outfit is super cute too.

amy@flyingakite.blogspot.com said...

Brothers never believe us! I try to dress my brother, but it's hopeless.

He ends up wearing brand names, that don't match, that have no style, but hey, if he's happy.. I guess.

Just be proud your the better dressed sibling


Lastly, THAT LACE TOP! So gorgeous on you.


hope to hear from you!
love always
^_^

http://flyingakite.blogspot.com

the solar flare said...

beautiful post :) i'm new on blogger :) your blog is awesome :) if you want to follow me i'll follow you back :D xoxo p.s. the ring is amazing!!