-->

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

I wish it would snow everyday for all our days

Finally, an outfit post! I feel like it was an outfit that I felt really good about the night before and before I got to school, and then that feeling kind of deteriorated throughout the day... oh well, I liked it when I came home though! This entire week has been filled with stress so far and yesterday was the only day I truly attempted, I guess you can say. Every school in my area received a closing today except my school and another. A snow day would have been great, but I mean, I need to finish my projects in sewing class! Haha, I seriously hate that class so much. My teacher is the biggest female dog ever. One time we were doing something and I said "I'm sorry, but I'm confused." And she responded "Yeah." Uh, okay?

Winter 1

So this is my new hat you'll be seeing a lot of I'm sure! I never wear hats, EVER, because apparently my head is just that awkwardly shaped. But, I bought this at H&M over the weekend when my dad and I went on a shopping excursion to Pittsburgh and I love love love it. Also, you can't really see on the dress, but when I bought it at Nordstrom, I had a whole conversation about the dress with the girl who rang me up. I love fashion talk! And the sheep socks I'm wearing! They were such good luck to me yesterday wearing them for the first time that I have now dubbed them my "lucky socks." Anyway, I'm off to try to start this commercial for gay rights! Any ideas of an inspirational song I can play in the background?

Winter 2
Winter 3
Outfit Details:
Dress - Nordstrom
Cardigan, hat, and socks - H&M
Tights - Target
Oxfords - thrifted

3 comments:

Lucy said...

Love the oxfords and I am going to follow right now. I saw your blog on Chictopia and I was like " i HAVE to follow! " Great blog design, btw.

Here is my blog if you want to check it out :
www.lucyplease.blogspot.com

Nicole, Coco Maria said...

That hat is lovely on you! And those little sheep socks are adorable :)

Hannah said...

This is such cool mixing of black & gray!
I also have an awkward head, so I never wear hats. But last year I picked up a beret and I'm kind of obsessed with them! I found that your head doesn't have to be perfect to wear them. :)

Good luck with your commercial. The song that pops in my head first is "We Are The Champions" by Queen. It's classic!