-->

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Merry Christmas, I could care less

So Christmas day, we just spent most of the day napping. We went to lunch at our traditional place called "The Village Inn." Delicious, like always! I seriously wish I could celebrate Christmas. Just once would I like to experience the magic that is Christmas day. It's just so unfortunate that I wake up and it's just another day; nothing special. But, the one thing I love about my grandma's building is the massive Christmas tree in the lobby! And the Christmas displays they put up!
Day 2 (1)
Day 2 (2)
Day 2 (4)
Day 2 (3)
So how much do you love the Christmas decorations? Like I said, Christmas is so festive. It's hard not to love it regardless of religion. I considered that my "day outfit." Nothing special, keeping it casual, you know? So, I finally convinced my family to get Chinese on Christmas day like all of my other Jewish friends! Looks are awfully deceiving, the exterior of the building is in no indication of the interior! It felt so mod in there, I loved it! And dinner was quite delicious too. 

So, my New Years Eve was alright. The party wasn't much of a party, but I mean, it was better than spending it with my family for once. I went out with my family for Mexican food beforehand, and being that my mom is a Spanish teacher, of course she had to speak to them in Spanish; which then made them think that my brother and I would want to speak in Spanish, making things entirely too awkward. Speaking of awkward, try sitting on a couch next to a guy you rejected a couple months back. Awkward. He even messaged me later saying "I really liked sitting next to you, you're so pretty." Sweet, but eh. My life is full of complications. How was your New Years Eve?

This is what I wore on Christmas night to dinner. Wish I had such good Chinese food back here in Ohio!

uhDay 2 (5)
Outfit Details:
Cardigan: H&M
Skirt: Forever 21
Shirt underneath: American Eagle
Necklace and ring: Gifts
Shoes: Payless
Headband: Forever 21

3 comments:

Amanda said...

Well it looks like you had a good time!
I am seriously in love with your pictures. They are A-MAZ-ING! I totally snagged the Christmas tree picture and made it my computer wallpaper. :)

Elanor said...

hey! i love your outfit for newyears. that's an adorable skirt. :)

as for your question... i recently discovered a tutorial for editing on the blog WishWishWish.

http://wishwishwish.net/?p=1603#more-1603

so basically i used her tutorial, but tweaked it here and there along the way... :) hope that helps!

xx elanor
missing-lovebirds.blogspot.com

Dylana Suarez said...

So lovely! Love your skirts!

xoxo,

colormenana.blogspot.com