-->

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Oh Christmas lights, keep shining on

Sorry these weren't posed sooner! I have a habit of having issues with posting during the school week. My deepest apologies. So, I just realized that the reason that I have no day three pictures is because we spent the majority of the day in. We were supposed to do day four night plans of day three, but they didn't want me to go out being as sick as I was. Yeah well. Haha. So we went out to dinner at this great Italian restaurant that we frequent when we go to Florida, and then we went to the Botanical Gardens to see some Christmas lights! Clearly, I was excited. I mean, who doesn't love Christmas lights?! Well, other than my brother that is.. I wanna say it was about 40 degrees this night. Strangly, although I was cold, I felt... comfortable.

Day 4 (2)
Day 4 (3)
Day 4 (4)
Outfit details:
Shirt and cardigan - H&M
Skirt - Forever 21
Tights - Target
Boots - Jeffrey Campbell

On Tuesday, we went shopping at International Mall. Thank you for buying my clothes, grandma! Then, we went to Forbidden Broadway! Being a Broadway nut growing up, I've been wanting to see this for a while. Of course the non-theatrical one in the family (besides my mom, who isn't obsessed with shows like my dad and I but still likes to see them) Jeremy had no will of going. So listen to this, when we entered the building, two of my relatives on my mom's side of the family were working there as volunteers! How crazy is that? My dad said to the one "oh great, now my whole vacation is ruined." Good thing my relative thought it was sarcasm, haha!

Day 5 (1)

My brother did his usual complaining about me not putting the flash on. However, he doesn't understand that when the flash is on, you don't get to capture the lights that I wanted to do so. Oh, brothers... they just don't get it. Hopefully I'll finish posting my Florida trip tomorrow! Just bare with me!

1 comment:

gloomy said...

i love that first outfit.
the color of that skirt is adorable!
may i ask what the first song on your playlist is?! it's addicting.